2006-08 Home Shirt
Player: Peter Crouch #15
- Marked the club’s return to Adidas after 10 seasons under Reebok.
- Worn in the club’s 2007 Champions League final loss against AC Milan
- Shirt also worn in Fernando Torres’ first year with the club
2010-11 Away Shirt
Player: Dirk Kuyt #18
- Liverpool’s own number style, as used for Europa League matches
- First away shirt worn with new kit sponsor Standard Chartered as the club did not renew their contract with Carlsberg after 17 years, ending the longest shirt sponsorship in English Football history
2010-11 Third Shirt
Player: Steven Gerrard #8
- The club’s second black shirt in two years
- Worn in Europa League and certain Barclays PL matches
- Crest on kit is actually yellow to match the shirt better than the traditional red and green crest.