2010-11 Away Shirt
Player: Tim Cahill #17
- Highlighter Pink kit for the Toffs 2010-11 campaign
- Voted to be “complete shite” amongst Everton fans
- One of a handful of kits I own that was not commercially available in the United States.
2011-12 Goalkeeper Shirt
Player: Tim Howard #24
- Unique camoflauge goalkeeper kit worn by American No. 1 Tim Howard between the sticks during 2011-12 season
- Absolutely beloved by Everton fans and KCKRS for its unique design.
- Another kit I won not available in the United States